Re: [isabelle] Isabelle on a Mac running linux

 > I'm trying to install Isabelle on an Apple Powerbook running linux. I've
 > got a working copy of Poly/ML from the polyml site

Which version?
For Isabelle2005, you really need to use PolyML 4.14,
as far as I could find out.

If the PolyML provided on the Isabelle website works for you,
it is probably best to stick with that.

(The same may apply to ProofGeneral.)

(I just finished a series of experiments on a PowerMac running linux,
 and your error looks similar to one I had at some point in time...)

Wolfram