Re: [isabelle] [Code-Generation] 'No type arity (..)' - Problem

Hello Tobias,

Not being able to transform anything to code that involes sets or functions seems to be a very strong restriction to me. Even though
"card (dom x)" is just an example and changing it to "0" solves the
'type arity'-Problem changing it does not solve my initial problem.

Is there a list of what can/can't be executed and what will/will not be made executable in the near future? If it is in the manual I missed it.

I guess I have to thing about changing everything to lists or similar.

Thanks a lot and have a nice day!
	Sven