Re: [isabelle] Problem with Leopard and XEmacs

My last attempt to use Isabelle on a Mac (CVS snapshot of Isabelle, 2
weeks ago) resulted in me being happiest with Carbon Emacs (thanks to
David Aspinall for the suggestion), so I'd recommend that - it's a mac
native package, and you can install proof general for it easily (see
proof general webpage).

Don't know if other people have different experiences?

lucas