Re: [isabelle] Problem with Leopard and XEmacs

Hello Lucas,

My last attempt to use Isabelle on a Mac (CVS snapshot of Isabelle, 2
weeks ago) resulted in me being happiest with Carbon Emacs (thanks to
David Aspinall for the suggestion), so I'd recommend that - it's a mac
native package, and you can install proof general for it easily (see
proof general webpage).

Does it support X-Symbol? There were some issues with X-Symbol not being supported by some / all (?) of the native ports (Aquamacs, ...), but I did not investigate too closely.

Cheers,

Nicole