Re: [isabelle] Problem with Leopard and XEmacs

Does it support X-Symbol? There were some issues with X-Symbol not being supported by some / all (?) of the native ports (Aquamacs, ...), but I did not investigate too closely.

Please see the PG Wiki for status/discussion:

  http://proofgeneral.inf.ed.ac.uk/wiki/Main/PGEmacsOnMacOSX
  http://proofgeneral.inf.ed.ac.uk/wiki/Main/XSymbolOnMacOSX

Since writing that last year, the Stix fonts have been released (in beta), and I've been shown how it it is possible to adjust character baselines positions in GNU Emacs. So we are close to a good native solution. I would welcome any help in getting there!

 - David