[isabelle] Isabelle 2007 destroys heaps

Hello everyone,

the new Isabelle 2007 seems to destroy heaps. When I open an Isabelle process, terminate it and try to start a new one, Isabelle hangs up and doesn't respond any more. I get the same behaviour if one process is running and I try to run isatool, the isatool process also hangs up. You have to rebuild the heap (or have a "untouched" save copy) if you want Isabelle to work properly again. I'm not the only one with this behaviour, my colleague has exactly the same problem. Does anyone know why this happens and how to fix it?

Regards
Daniel