Re: [isabelle] Isabelle 2007 destroys heaps

By terminate I mean exiting the ProofGeneral via "Exit Isabelle" (or Ctrl-c Ctrl-x). Then starting a new Isabelle process in ProofGeneral just states "Starting process: bla/bin/isabelle-process -PI -m PGASCII HOL" and then hangs up.

We are running on Fedora 4, linux kernel 2.6.17-1.2142_FC4smp, poly-ml 5.1, ProofGeneral-3.7pre071112 (the versions to download for the new Isabelle2007), XEmacs 21.4 (patch 19)