Re: [isabelle] Isabelle 2007 destroys heaps

Ok. it seems you have pinned the problem. If I make the HOL heap read-only, it all works again. But if I create via "isabelle -q HOL Test" a new heap file, then this "Test" heap is again writeable and the same problem occurs. So manually adjusting these self-created heaps is necessary?

Thanks for the help
Daniel