[isabelle] Complex Main package

HI,

I am just wondering if you know how to load the Complex-Main package in Isabelle. I have
tried typing:

theory CauchySchwarz
imports Complex_Main
begin

But it says "*** Could not find theory file "Complex_Main.thy" in dir(s)
"/home/s0456778", ".", "$ISABELLE_HOME/src/HOL/Library"
*** Theory loader: the error(s) above occurred while examining theory "Complex_Main"
*** At command "theory".

Not sure if I am doing something wrong or not but I need to get the Complex package working. Also do you know if this package should work off the Bootable disk, as I could
not get Isabelle to run off my hard drive which is not ideal?

Regards,

Rachel

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.