Re: [isabelle] Simplifying split lambda terms and (maybe) a bug in the "subst" method

It looks like that is indeed a bug. Meanwhile, the following ugly hack will let you substitute in an assumption until the bug can be fixed.

apply (erule rev_mp)
apply (rule sep_conj_pop_r_left [THEN ssubst])

Larry Paulson