Re: [isabelle] Simplifying split lambda terms and (maybe) a bug in the "subst" method

Hi,

Thanks for that. If/when the bug gets fixed, would I have the slightest chance of using things like sep_conj_pop_r_left as a simp rule? Or am I limited to subst or constructing my own tactic?

As for WordMain, I thought that was the main include of HOL-word? We have our own expanded version of HOL-word, so I might've made a mistake there.

Sincerely,

Rafal Kolanski.

Lawrence Paulson wrote:

It looks like that is indeed a bug. Meanwhile, the following ugly hack will let you substitute in an assumption until the bug can be fixed.

apply (erule rev_mp)
apply (rule sep_conj_pop_r_left [THEN ssubst])

Larry Paulson