[isabelle] A question on isabelle/HOL

Dear Sir or Madam,
I am an IT sudent, interedsted in information security and formal system
verification. Now I am trying to use Isabelle/HOL in order to verify a
protocol. I installed the proof general and other packages on linux. But any
time I use it it shows me an error like," Unable to load header" and
"process isabelle exited abnormally with code 1".
I searhed proof general documents and FAQ, but it couldn't help. Would you
please guide me about the reason of this error and how I can solve it. It
would be really kind of you as a professional to help a young student.

Waiting eagerly your answer
with all respects
Maryam Mouzarani