Dr Brendan Mahony
C3I Division                                    ph +61 8 8259 6046
Defence Science and Technology Organisation     fx +61 8 8259 5589
Edinburgh, South Australia      Brendan.Mahony at dsto.defence.gov.au

Important: This document remains the property of the Australian
Government Department of Defence and is subject to the jurisdiction
of the Crimes Act section 70. If you have received this document in
error, you are requested to contact the sender and delete the document.

IMPORTANT: This email remains the property of the Australian Defence Organisation and is subject to the jurisdiction of section 70 of the CRIMES ACT 1914.  If you have received this email in error, you are requested to contact the sender and delete the email.