[isabelle] InstallProblem with Proofgeneral

Hi,

I have installed xemacs 21.4.21 installed.
I have downloaded and installed the files from the Isabelle website.
When running
/usr/local/Isabelle/bin/Isabelle -p xemacs

xemacs opens together with PG;
when I try to make a step (e.g., next) I get the error:
"Symbol's value as variable is void: proof-toolbar-next"

when trying to enable x-symbol, I get the message:
"Symbol's function definition is void: quail-define-package"
when disabling x-symbol and enabling it again I get:
"Wrong type argument: arrayp, nil"
--
Sensationsangebot verlängert: GMX FreeDSL - Telefonanschluss + DSL
für nur 16,37 Euro/mtl.!* http://dsl.gmx.de/?ac=OM.AD.PD003K1308T4569a