Re: [isabelle] Strange errors after processing theory file

Your problem is almost certainly caused by the postprocessing phase, which makes the theorems you have just proved available to sledgehammer. If you send me your theory file, I can try to identify which theorem is to blame. As an emergency measure, you can execute

ML{*ResAxioms.suppress_endtheory := true*}

If you do not use sledgehammer, you can leave this setting as the default.

Larry