Re: [isabelle] A few questions about LaTeX theory output

On Thu, 24 Jul 2008, Denis Bueno wrote:

> Is there a reason you can think of, or a procedure I might use to debug,
> for why importing LaTeXsugar and OptionalSugar appear not to affect e.g.
> the printing of the emptyset?  Or do I need to edit the document, e.g.
> to use \<emptyset> instead of {}?

The sugar only affects things printed via embedded antiquotations such as
@{thm my_fact}.  Regular source text really needs to be written the way it
should be typeset.  So yes, you will have to replace {} by \<emptyset> in
the theory source, if you prefer that symbol over the other.