Re: [isabelle] quickcheck and error constants

Thanks, Stefan. Is it possible to have a special "undefined" or "quickcheck" exception that is not silently ignored by quickcheck? I want to make cerror executable exactly so that autoquickcheck will tell me if I have an unintended execution path leading to it.

Thanks,
-john