From: Lawrence Paulson <lp15 at cam.ac.uk>
Date: Fri, May 23, 2008 at 5:09 PM
Subject: Re: [isabelle] journals on theorem proving
To: li yongjian <lyj238 at gmail.com>
Cc: cl-isabelle-users at lists.cam.ac.uk

The primary journal in the field of theorem proving is the Journal Of
Automated Reasoning. There is also the ACM Transactions On
Computational Logic. The Journal of Computer Security is not primarily
concerned with theorem proving.
Lawrence C Paulson
Professor of Computational Logic
Computer Laboratory, University of Cambridge
15 JJ Thomson Avenue, Cambridge CB3 0FD, England
Tel: +44(0)1223 334623    Fax: +44(0)1223 334678