[isabelle] changing the printed syntax for "Some x" (was Re: syntax for a type abbreviations)

On a related note: how can I get "Some x" to display as, say, "[x]"?

Thanks

Patrice Chalin wrote:
Hi,

I have the following type abbreviations:

   types
     ValOrUndef = "Val option"
     "Val\<^isub>\<bottom>" = ValOrUndef

(the above actually parses fine). But then I cannot use Val\<^isub>\<bottom> in places where a type is expected because a syntax error is reported. Is there any way I can get ValOrUndef to be printed (in PDF versions of the theory) as Val\<^isub>\<bottom>?

Thanks,
Patrice

--
Patrice Chalin, Eng., Software Engineering UGP Director, Associate Prof.
Dependable Software Research Group, CSE Department, Concordia University