[isabelle] The Elbe Theory Viewer

Dear Isabelle users,

there is now a simple viewer for Isabelle theory files, *.thy, on Win32
machines with syntax highlight and symbol substitution. Some theory files
really look fine with it. I built it in order to view theories without
having installed proof general or Isabelle. It is called Elbe 0.94, which
is also the name of a river in my home town. It can be used to edit and
preview theories and also to directly run batch programs, *.cmd or *.bat.
An extension to other languages is planned. There are minor
incompatibilities with the font Isabelle.ttf. Because there could be more
bugs the program contains a simple feedback dialogue. The download page is

http://cococo.de/index.jsp?content=elbe

Regards,
JD