[isabelle] Nominal logic in Isabelle 2005 / Re: Incompatibilities between releases
- To: isabelle-users at cl.cam.ac.uk
- Subject: [isabelle] Nominal logic in Isabelle 2005 / Re: Incompatibilities between releases
- From: Jeremy Dawson <jeremy at rsise.anu.edu.au>
- Date: Wed, 08 Oct 2008 12:41:31 +1100
- Cc: Alexander Krauss <krauss at in.tum.de>
- In-reply-to: <48DC4817.email@example.com>
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <1222246210.3005.18.camel@weber> <48DAD6B9.email@example.com> <48DC4817.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- User-agent: Thunderbird 188.8.131.52 (X11/20070604)
I've just been sent some Isabelle theory files, with the information
It [ie, one of the theory files sent to me] should work on an earlier
version of Nominal Package on Isabelle 2005.
I can't find any Nominal stuff in Isabelle 2005; in Isabelle 2007 it's at
Isabelle2007/src/HOL/Nominal, but it doesn't seem to be at the
corresponding location in Isabelle2005.
Whereabouts is the Nominal stuff in Isabelle 2005?
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail (Mailman edition) and