[isabelle] Nominal logic in Isabelle 2005 / Re: Incompatibilities between releases

I've just been sent some Isabelle theory files, with the information

(quote)
It [ie, one of the theory files sent to me] should work on an earlier version of Nominal Package on Isabelle 2005.
(end quote)

I can't find any Nominal stuff in Isabelle 2005; in Isabelle 2007 it's at
Isabelle2007/src/HOL/Nominal, but it doesn't seem to be at the corresponding location in Isabelle2005.

Whereabouts is the Nominal stuff in Isabelle 2005?

Thanks,

Jeremy