Re: [isabelle] xemacs and Isabelle 2008

I am also having a problem with PG on Mac, in this case getting x-
symbol to work.

I have fink xemacs 21.4 and PG works but will not enable x-symbols,
claiming it is not installed.

On 06/10/2008, at 10:11 PM, Florian Haftmann wrote:

> you can change the default emacs by tweaking the etc/settings file in
> your Isabelle Distribution, e.g.:
>
> PROOFGENERAL_OPTIONS="-p xemacs"
>
> Note that ProofGeneral is very selective in emacs versions it works
> properly with.  Usually the default settings are quite ok.  But I
> personally am not a Mac user and cannot tell you anything particular
> about which emacs version works best on Mac.  Anyway
> http://isabelle.in.tum.de/installation.html recommends XEmacs 21.4.
> for
> MacOS.

IMPORTANT: This email remains the property of the Australian Defence Organisation and is subject to the jurisdiction of section 70 of the CRIMES ACT 1914.  If you have received this email in error, you are requested to contact the sender and delete the email.