Re: [isabelle] xemacs and Isabelle 2008

I am also having a problem with PG on Mac, in this case getting x- symbol to work.

I have fink xemacs 21.4 and PG works but will not enable x-symbols, claiming it is not installed.

I think this is because fink only installs a version
of xemacs that does not contain mule. As far as I am
aware, there is no way to get via fink a version of
xemacs that includes mule (except recompiling xemacs
by hand, perhaps).

The Isabelle installation web-page says that the xemacs
that comes with macport is the recommended method for
installation under MacOSX. Maybe this should be put
in a bit stronger words.

Hope this helps,
Christian