Re: [isabelle] First public release of my VIm-Interface for Isabelle

On Mon, 20 Oct 2008, Jens-Wolfhard Schicke wrote:

> as a die hard VIm-User who wanted to use Isabelle/HOL for his diploma thesis,
> I have (with some help from Timothy Burke) produced the following file:
>
> http://jens.schicke.hvf-bs.net/data/isabelle-vim.tbz2

Although I am not a user of vi, I've had a brief look at it.

Concerning unicode rendering of Isabelle symbols, you might be interested
in the semi-official table
http://isabelle.in.tum.de/repos/isabelle/file/tip/etc/symbols

Also see the still somewhat experimental IsabelleMono font at
http://www4.in.tum.de/~wenzelm/cgi-bin/repos.cgi/isabelle-fonts/ which is
also based on Vera, but fills most mathematical code points with glyphs
from Computer Modern (TeX).

In your "isabelle" script, did you actually mean to invoke the tty
interface, which includes a readline wrapper (if configured)?  A raw
process with Isabelle/Isar toplevel can be started like this:

  isabelle-process -I