[isabelle] LateXsugar broken?

Hello

I have some minimalistic session containing the theory (importing Main
was well had no effect)

theory SugarTest
  imports LaTeXsugar
begin
  term "if a then b else c"
end

According to the documentation (sugar.pdf) this should suffice to have
the "if" "then" "else" typeset in sans serif fonts. Unfortunately
neither this not any other syntactic sugar works with my Isabelle
environment. (Isabelle2008)

I uses the standard makefile generated by isatool mkdir and have only
added SugarTest to ROOT.ML Can someone reproduce this? (Whole session is
attached)

Am I missing something or is this really not working?

--
Gruß
Christian Doczkal