[isabelle] Announcing Isabelle2009
Isabelle2009 is now available.
This release significantly improves upon Isabelle2008, see the NEWS
file in the distribution for more details. Some important changes
* Complete re-implementation of locales, with proper support for local
syntax, and more general locale expressions.
* New 'find_consts' and 'find_theorems' facilities, together with
"auto solve" feature of toplevel goal statements.
* HOL: reorganization of main logic images.
* HOL: improved implementation of Sledgehammer, based on generic ATP
manager; support for remote ATPs.
* HOL: numerous library improvements.
* Updated and extended versions of main reference manuals.
* Simplified arrangement of Isabelle startup scripts and settings
* Simplified programming interfaces for all Isar language elements.
* General high-level support for concurrent ML programming.
* Parallel proof checking within Isar theories.
* Haskabelle importer from Haskell source files to Isar theories.
You may get Isabelle2009 from the following mirror sites:
Cambridge (UK) http://www.cl.cam.ac.uk/research/hvg/Isabelle/
Munich (Germany) http://isabelle.in.tum.de/
Sydney (Australia) http://mirror.cse.unsw.edu.au/pub/isabelle/
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail (Mailman edition) and