Re: [isabelle] missing isabelle.jar

On Tue, 28 Apr 2009, Slawomir Kolodynski wrote:

I wanted to try the jedit interface to Isabelle2009. The README file in lib/jedit mentions isabelle.jar that is supposed to be there, but the only jar files in the distribution are Pure.jar and GraphBrowser.jar. Was isabelle.jar forgotten?

Let's say I've forgotten to remove all traces from this old version of the jedit plugin (or was hoping that nobody would notice).

Can I download it from somewhere?

This branch of Isabelle interface development has moved to http://isabelle.in.tum.de/repos/isabelle-jedit

The included README_BUILD gives some hints how to make it run, although it is a bit tricky. There is also a test distribution of an older snapshot:

http://www4.in.tum.de/~wenzelm/test/isabelle-jedit.tar.gz
http://www4.in.tum.de/~wenzelm/test/isabelle-jedit.png

It probably works with Isabelle2009. Please ignore the ML tests in the screenshot, better try it with some logical Isar commands.