[isabelle] Session.tex

Hi

I'm building various LaTeX based documents using Isabelle. All of it works fine, except that now I want to use each individual document as part of a larger piece of work. The problem is that when the Isabelle make process completes successfully, I end up with a pdf, and the generated session.tex seems to disappear. Does it disappear? If not, where does the Isabelle make process put it? The way I'm doing things at the minute is deliberately leaving a LaTeX error in the theory file, which will then allow me to access the .tex files.

Thanks

Peter