Re: [isabelle] Unicode tokens

There was some suggestion of using Unicode tokens with Emacs 23, so I
tried that today.  Unfortunately, I'm having trouble with my <^sub>s
disappearing, causing Isabelle to balk at some of the files I'm
editing.  Has anyone seen this problem before?  Does anyone know how I
might try to fix it?

The first version of Unicode Tokens in PG 3.7 was somewhat experimental and did not use such a robust mechanism. There are warnings about this in the documentation. If you're going to use Unicode Tokens instead of X-Symbol, I recommend using a pre-release of PG 4.0, which has a much improved implementation.

 - David

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.