Re: [isabelle] Unicode tokens

On Fri, 4 Dec 2009, Tim McKenzie wrote:

There was some suggestion of using Unicode tokens with Emacs 23, so I tried that today. Unfortunately, I'm having trouble with my <^sub>s disappearing, causing Isabelle to balk at some of the files I'm editing. Has anyone seen this problem before? Does anyone know how I might try to fix it? If not, I could ask the university to give me an Emacs 22 to use, but this doesn't seem like a good long-term solution.

I recommend using GNU Emacs 22 (Gtk if available) with PG 3.7.1. This is definitely not a long term solution, but the PG 4 branch (required for Emacs 23) hardly works at the moment.