Re: [isabelle] Unicode tokens

On Fri, 4 Dec 2009, David Aspinall wrote:

There are minor glitches with PG 4 but it is still under development, so I need people to try it out. Please try it (on Emacs 22 or 23) and report problems at http://proofgeneral.inf.ed.ac.uk/trac/. Please try to provide decent test cases for problems as I can't investigate reports like "messages are sometimes duplicated" or "Emacs 23 runs slowly".

I would say the "messages are sometimes duplicated" problem is similar to "out of sync with Isabelle" (#299), which is already closed as "needmoreinfo". These problems are hard to pin down, because they are probably based on race conditions in PG queue management. Nonetheless, they are show stoppers.