[isabelle] Announcing Isabelle2009-1
Isabelle2009-1 is now available.
This release improves upon Isabelle2009 in many ways, see the NEWS
file in the distribution for more details. Some important changes
* Isabelle tool "wwwfind" provides web interface for 'find_theorems'
on a given logic image.
* HOL-SMT: proof method "smt" for a combination of first-order logic
with equality, linear and nonlinear (natural/integer/real) arithmetic,
and fixed-size bitvectors.
* HOL-Boogie: an interactive prover back-end for Boogie and VCC.
* HOL: counterexample generator tool Nitpick based on the Kodkod
relational model finder.
* HOL: predicate compiler turning inductive into (executable)
* HOL: refined number theory.
* HOL: various parts of multivariate analysis.
* HOL-Library: proof method "sos" (sum of squares) for nonlinear real
arithmetic, based on external semidefinite programming solvers.
* HOLCF: new definitional domain package.
* Revised tutorial on locales.
* ML: tacticals for subgoal focus.
* ML: support for Poly/ML 5.3.0, with improved reporting of compiler
errors and run-time exceptions, including detailed source positions.
* Parallel checking of nested Isar proofs, with improved scalability
up to 8 cores.
You may get Isabelle2009-1 from the following mirror sites:
Cambridge (UK) http://www.cl.cam.ac.uk/research/hvg/Isabelle/
Munich (Germany) http://isabelle.in.tum.de/
Sydney (Australia) http://mirror.cse.unsw.edu.au/pub/isabelle/
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail (Mailman edition) and