Re: [isabelle] Unicode tokens

On Fri, 4 Dec 2009, Florian Haftmann wrote:

I am currently using Emacs 23 together with PG 3.7.1.1 without X-Symbol but Unicode tokens and it seems to work quite reasonable, though their might be problems which I have not encountered yet.

People probably don't know PG 3.7.1.1 yet: it is PG 3.7.1 with some minimal modifications to make it work more smoothly on GNU Emacs. It is available from the Isabelle2009-1 download site.

I am still hoping for a version of PG 4.0 that is ready for prime time, but for now this old version needs to fill the gap.