Re: [isabelle] Fwd: Re: Unicode tokens

Tim's investigation of behaviour is useful (thanks). At a risk of repeating myself, the summary from my point of view is:

- XSymbol is not compatible with Emacs 23,.

- Unicode Tokens is experimental in PG 3.7.1.(1) I do not recommend using it with sub/superscripts. Please read the CHANGES file in the PG distribution. PG 4.0 has a better implementation.

- Mixing Unicode Tokens and X-Symbol in the same session is a recipe for disaster!

I don't understand the comment about the Format menu. There are two sub-menus, "Format Char" and "Format Region". Items in Format Region are greyed out unless there is an active (selected) region.

 - David