Re: [isabelle] Fwd: Re: Unicode tokens

On Wed, 09 Dec 2009 23:20:30 David Aspinall wrote:
> I don't understand the comment about the Format menu.  There
>  are two sub-menus, "Format Char" and "Format Region".  Items
>  in Format Region are greyed out unless there is an active
>  (selected) region.

I've just tested this with Proof General 3.7.1.1 and Emacs 22.3.1
and 23.1.1.  The Format menu has no submenus.  It has only the
following options, all of which are greyed out:

Subscript
Superscript
Supscript1	[sic]
Superscript1
Idsubscript1
Idsuperscript1

This is true regardless of whether I've selected anything.

Tim
<><