[isabelle] Any one seen this error before?

> /opt/local/Isabelle2008/lib/scripts/run-polyml: line 88:  2674 Segmentation fault      "$POLY" -q $ML_OPTIONS

I had trouble closing Isabelle running in xemacs on a Mac last night. I tried to force it to close and when this didn't work, i powered down my workstation. Now I get the above. I am hoping on of you have seen this before.

If no one can help I will have to reinstall Isabelle.

Thanks,
Tim