Re: [isabelle] Isar tutorial and legacy warnings

Those proofs indeed no loger work in the development version. There you
also find an updated Tutorial. Note however, that the proofs in the
updated Tutorial were merely locally patched - as a result the tutorial
is a bit inelegant in those places.

Tobias