Re: [isabelle] Interfacing with Isabelle

On Thu, 26 Feb 2009, Scott West wrote:

> I can't be more specific, because I really don't know :). I am still in
> the exploring stage right now, seeing what can be done and what the best
> way to do it is. I will likely do another round of research on general
> theorem prover interfaces and things like this if it proves needed

Maybe you are interested in the following presentations, which I have
given in Edinburgh 2007 and 2008, respectively:

  Asynchronous processing of proof documents -- rethinking interactive
  theorem proving
  http://www4.in.tum.de/~wenzelm/papers/edinburgh2007.pdf

  Interactive Proof Documents -- Theorem Provers for User Interfaces
  http://www4.in.tum.de/~wenzelm/papers/edinburgh2008.pdf