[isabelle] isatool problems

Hi

Has something changed with isatool in Isabelle2008? All of my installation works fine, but when I come to use the document preparation stuff

isatool make clean
isatool make

my command line tells me the file isatool no longer exists. Indeed, it doesn't exist in the same place as it did for Isabelle2007, which was

IsabelleHOME/bin/

(the file isabelle-interface is also not present in the newer version).

I know I can invoke Isabelle more easily now that I could, so do I have to do something else to invoke the isatool document preparation tools?

Thanks!

Peter