Re: [isabelle] Elim resolution

Historical Isabelle documentation is available, along with other old papers, at this webpage:

http://www.cl.cam.ac.uk/~lp15/papers/techreports.html

Various other Isabelle related papers of mine can be downloaded from another webpage:

http://www.cl.cam.ac.uk/~lp15/papers/isabelle.html

There are indeed a lot of insights to be gained from these old papers, but please bear in mind that they refer to earlier versions of Isabelle and many of the examples in them may no longer work.

Larry Paulson