Re: [isabelle] Elim resolution

Christian Doczkal wrote:
Hello Chris

I'm reading "Introduction to Isabelle", which has a very nice few
chapters on the low-level user-visible parts of Isabelle. I'm
surprised it's not linked from the Documentation page on the main
site

Can you give me a link to this? "Introduction to Isabelle" is a very
unfortunate search term for web search ...
This document was in the Isabelle distribution up to, so far as I can see, Isabelle2003 (Isabelle2003/doc/intro.{dvi,ps}). Somehow it seems to have got lost since then.

Anyhow, let me encourage you to try to understand the system if you're planning to use it. I've seen people not do so, and eventually give up.

Jeremy