Re: [isabelle] missing link in isabelle installation files

hello,

on the machine there is ubuntu 8.04 installed, we used the commandline tool gnu tar 1.19.
other links have been created properly, like
Isabelle -> Isabelle2008.

i am not the administrator of the machine, so i cannot try to reproduce the problem. considered that this seems to be the first time this problem appears, i will assign it a problem of the machine.

thanks for your efforts.
ben