[isabelle] Isabelle document preparation

Hi all,

I have a problem with the latex-document generated by Isabelle.
No space is put in between inner-syntax blocks, i.e. if I have the following:

lemma
 assumes "P x" "f x"

it will look in latex like:
 lemma
   assumes P x f x

That can be very confusing! Is there some tuning option to put some extra space, or perhaps a ";\ \ " in between such lists. The only workaround I know up to now is to put each such inner-syntax block in its own line, what makes the proofs more unreadable at editing time.

Best and thanks for any hints,
 Peter