Re: [isabelle] Isabelle2008

Yep, this works on my system too. Thanks Gerwin...

-john

On Jul 14, 2009, at 2:50 PM, Gerwin Klein wrote:

John Matthews wrote:
I can imagine that both Apple and XEmacs maintainers have screwed it up -- if there are any XEmacs maintainers left at all. You could try to install a different X11 for Mac OS, such as http://xquartz.macosforge.org/
I just tried this but no luck, copy/paste still doesn't work correctly.

Same problem here, very annoying. I tried going back to the previous xemacs version in macports, but that didn't help either (haven't tried the combination yet, though).

You canre-bind keys to x-symbol-copy-region-encoded and x-symbol- yank-decoded, but I haven't found an equivalent for cut (kill in xemacs speak, I guess) and it wasn't painful enough yet to write one.

(global-set-key [(meta c)] 'x-symbol-copy-region-encoded)
(global-set-key [(meta v)] 'x-symbol-yank-decoded)

Cheers,
Gerwin