Re: [isabelle] ProofGeneral font-lock-mode and antiquoatations

On Sat, 25 Jul 2009, Christian Doczkal wrote:

OK, I should have been more precise. I was referring tho the file
"FirstSteps.thy" from the Isabelle Documentation Project.

With distributed version control (Mercurial), one needs to refer to
versions via the official id -- commit dates don't count.  In Isabelle
development snapshots this is printed as "welcome" message of
isabelle-process or by "isabelle version".

I was referring to:
Isabelle repository snapshot 228905e02350 (23-Jul-2009)

But with font-lock-mode working again it was easy to spot the mistake.
There is only a space missing in "FirstSteps.thy". (diff attached,
referring to rev d6e9fb662d68, in case someone from the IDP reads this)

Thanks a lot, so now I can continue trying to understand the Isabelle
internals.

OK, now I get the idea.

BTW, since Christian Urban (who is managing the IDP) is always hooked on some repository version, readers of the "current" tutorial will need to learn both Isabelle internals and the very delicate internal development process at the same time.