Re: [isabelle] ProofGeneral font-lock-mode and antiquoatations

On Sun, 26 Jul 2009, Christian Doczkal wrote:

I tried but the XEmacs package on Ubuntu seems to be totally broken.

This problem is inherited from Debian, and already many years old. It seems that Debian maintainers are busy elsewhere ...

I used to have my own XEmacs 21.4.20 (or similar) compiled manually on Ubuntu. More recently I no longer managed to make it work, and started using the GNU Emacs 22 GTK included in Ubuntu.