[isabelle] isabelle.sty and

Hello

I'm trying to typeset my thesis using the Isabelle document preparation
system. So far I'm almost happy with the results. Unfortunately
something in the Isabelle style sheet seems to cause Latex to do an
exceptionally poor job in avoiding widows and orphans (separated first
and last lines of paragraphs) even with enough headers and other
possibly flexible things around.

Has anybody else noticed this or knows where this comes from?

Btw. I'm not talking about the part generated from the theory file, I'm
talking about regular TeX files being included in root.tex which uses
isbelle.sty.

I'm using the default
\urlstyle{rm}
\isabellestyle{it}