Re: [isabelle] Does anyone know how to get rid of => marker in PG4.0?

I confirmed this fix works, but would like to add I'm not using emacs in tty mode, it's the GTK+ version with unicode fonts and Xft working as comes in ubuntu-snapshot with ubuntu 9.10. I don't have any "gutter" to the left of my text though, so that may be the problem. As for a triangle vs "=>", I honestly have no idea.

Is there some reason you need the emacs-snapshot rather than the stable emacs23 package? I've tried emacs23 and it displays the gutter properly. Latest update also has the GTK fix.

 - D.

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.