Re: [isabelle] Does anyone know how to get rid of => marker in PG4.0?

Am I OK to conclude from this exchange that emacs 23.1 is to be considered "blessed"? Trying to get the versioning of the PolyML/Isabelle/PG/Emacs combo right is sometimes... interesting.

Yes, I wish it were easier. The PG distribution has the COMPATIBILITY file, here is the latest version which corresponds to the development release (CVS snapshot):

http://proofgeneral.inf.ed.ac.uk/releases/ProofGeneral-latest/COMPATIBILITY

I rely on advice from users for the Windows/Mac OS X section.

The Isabelle distribution includes its own blessed versions and recommendations.

 - David

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.