Re: [isabelle] Does anyone know how to get rid of => marker in PG4.0?

On Wed, 18 Nov 2009, Gerwin Klein wrote:

On 17/11/2009, at 10:45 PM, Norbert Schirmer wrote:

That depends on the default! If you magically get the fonts provided with isabelle (lib/fonts) it actually looks quite good!

This may be my own fault actually, it is using some other default, not the Isabelle fonts.

Thanks for the hint, I'll see if I can get it to use lib/fonts instead.

BTW, the (crude) truetype fonts shipped with Isabelle (and another version with Proof General) are just homegrown by myself, but they turned out to be less ugly than some others so I agreed to make them more widely available.

I am still hoping for Stix to be released soon. It was announced for September (actually in 2005), again for September this year, but there have been further delays. Maybe next year, when GNU Hurd 1.0 comes out ...